Author Topic: My last email from Barry Chamish ... explains Zionist vs Labour Zionist  (Read 2554 times)

Offline David

• View Profile
My last email from Barry before he ‘disappeared’ ...

Date: April 16, 2016 at 9:23:19 PM EDT
To: chamish <chamish@netvision.net.il>
Subject: for

www.barrychamish.com

FOR ISRAEL
                                                                                                        by Barry Chamish

I have a horrid ethical conflict. I have an anti-semitic spammer that I mostly succeed in deleting. Today one got through. I will present it highly edited, for in its utter hatred of Jews, the
author has discovered the same facts that I had presented two decades before. AND I've received a LOT more material than this. I have to find some way to demonstrate that I'm FOR Israel...
just not FOR lying. It WILL catch up with us. In my world it already has.
   In the first article, the author makes the classic error; what he calls Zionists are LABOR Zionists. They are opposed by Right Wing and Religious Zionists and by Religious non-Zionists who according
to both British and Ottoman censuses were by far the leading populations of major 19th century cities like Haifa, Tsfat and Jerusalem. Instead, he paints a black and white caricature out of a glossy
and highly detailed color print. As does every Arab writer that I'm aware of..
   As do most Jewish writers about the founding of Israel and the Holocaust.
   It's messy, but it's not like I relate to anyone trying to bring Israel down. Most of us were puppets on a string when got there, and however it happened, we'll fight for our home.
   Before you begin reading the first piece, listen to my history in English:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGo8zwKeTf4

Or Hebrew:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOYpkCP1WNM

Read Spritzler, then stick around for more after:

John Spritzler
February 6, 2005
Lastly, let us see what the Zionist leadership did to rescue Jews during the actual years of the Holocaust.
On December 11, 1943, the Jewish Forward, largest Yiddish newspaper in the world, criticized the Zionist leaders, writing,

"The Jewish Conference [a Zionist organization] is alive only when there is something in the air which has to do with a Commonwealth in Palestine, and it is asleep when it concerns rescue work for the Jews in the Diaspora." [19]

Baruch Kimmerling, in his review of Yosef Grodzinsky's In the Shadow of the Holocaust: The Struggle Between Jews and Zionists in the Aftermath of World War II, writes:

"Ben-Gurion and other Zionist leaders vetoed the immigration of 1,000 orphans, who were in physical and emotional danger as a result of the harsh winter of 1945, from the camps in Germany to England, where the Jewish community had managed to secure them permits. Another group of roughly 500 children of camp inhabitants was barred, after Zionist intervention, from reaching France, whose rabbinical institutions had offered them safe haven." [20]

The head of the World Zionist Organization's Zionist Rescue Committee in Budapest during the war, Rudolf Kastner, later a prominent member of Israel's government under Prime Minister Ben-Gurion, collaborated with the Nazis. In the years 1944-45, Kastner was made a V.I.P. by the Nazis and not required to wear a yellow Star of David because, in exchange for being allowed to hand pick 1600 prominent Jews, including his own relatives and friends, to emigrate to Palestine, he helped Adolf Eichmann lure a half million Hungarian and Transylvanian Jews to their death without a fight by arranging for phony postcards "from other Jews" to convince them that the trains to the death camps were merely taking them to be "resettled." The betrayal was especially horrible because Eichmann only had "150 men and only a few thousand Hungarian soldiers at his disposal" and the Jews, had they known the truth, could have easily carried out a mass escape to territory that the Nazis did not occupy. These facts came out in a famous 1954 Israeli libel trial in which Kastner initially thought he could silence his accuser but, as the trial developed and witness after witness came forward to confirm the accusations, he began to shift his defense to the claim that he had only done what all top Zionist leaders of the time advocated. At this point Kastner was "conveniently" assassinated by persons unknown. [21]

Zionist sabotage of rescue efforts was an established policy as early as 1942. In a letter to the Times (of London), June 6, 1961, Rabbi Dr. Solomon Schonfeld, Chairman of the wartime Rescue Committee established by the Chief Rabbi of Britain, describes how the Zionist leadership in Great Britain opposed efforts to rescue European Jews from the Holocaust. He writes that, contrary to the claims that the British government was "largely indifferent to and unwilling to take action in defense of the European Jews who were being massacred daily by the Nazis in spite of efforts by Zionist leaders to persuade the British Foreign Office to rouse itself into action on behalf of the victims...My experience in 1942-43 was wholly in favour of British readiness to help, openly, constructively and totally, and that this readiness met with opposition from Zionist leaders who insisted on rescue to Palestine as the only acceptable form of help." Rabbi Schonfeld goes on to describe how, in December, 1942, he and others formed a Council for Rescue from the Nazi Terror which initiated a Parliamentary Rescue Committee supported by leading members of both Houses, and how they submitted a motion to Parliament calling for the government "to declare its readiness to find temporary refuge in its own territories or in territories under its control for endangered persons who are able to leave those countries; to appeal to the governments of countries bordering on enemy and enemy-occupied countries to allow temporary asylum and transit facilities for such persons; to offer to those governments, so far as practicable, such help as may be needed to facilitate their cooperation; and to invite the other Allied governments to consider similar action." But this is what happened, according to the rabbi's letter:

"As a result of widespread concern and the persistence of a few, this motion achieved within two weeks a total of 277 Parliamentary signatures of all parties. This purely humanitarian proposal met with sympathy from government circles, and I should add that H.M.Government did, in fact, issue some hundreds of Mauritius and other immigration permits -- indeed, in favour of any threatened Jewish family whom we could name. Already while the Parliamentary motion was gathering momentum, voices of dissent were heard from Zionist quarters: 'Why not Palestine?' The obvious answers that the most urgent concern was humanitarian and not political, that the Mufti-Nazi alliance ruled out Palestine for the immediate saving of lives and that Britain could not then add to her Middle East problems, were of no avail.

"At the Parliamentary meeting held on January 27, 1943, when the next steps were being energetically pursued by over 100 M.P.s and Lords, a spokesman for the Zionists announced that the Jews would oppose the motion on the grounds of its omitting to refer to Palestine. Some voices were raised in support of the Zionist view, there was considerable debate, and thereafter the motion was dead. Even the promoters exclaimed in desperation: If the Jews cannot agree among themselves, how can we help? It was useless to argue with a then current Zionist argument: 'Every nation has had its dead in the fight for its homeland -- the sufferers under Hitler are our dead in our fight'."

Why did  Zionist leaders sabotage rescue efforts? The answer is spelled out very clearly in a dramatic letter. In the autumn of 1942 Nathan Schwalb (Dror) was representative of the Zionist He-Halutz (The Pioneer) organization in Geneva. At this time a Jewish rescue Working Group in Bratislava, Czechoslovakia, was sending desperate appeals to He-Halutz for money to bribe senior Nazi officials to delay or prevent the transport of Czechoslovakian Jewry to Auschwitz and other death camps. Schwalb replied, in his letter to the rescue group, as follows:

"Since we have the opportunity of this courier, we are writing to the group that they must always remember that matter which is the most important, which is the main issue that must always be before our eyes. After all, the allies will be victorious. After the victory, they will once again divide up the world between the nations as they did at the end of first war. Then they opened the way for us for the first step [the British Balfour Declaration of 1917 supporting a Jewish homeland in Palestine -- JS] and now, as the war ends, we must do everything so that Eretz Yisroel [the Land of Israel -- JS] should become a Jewish state. Important steps have already been taken in this matter. As to the cry that comes from your country, we must be aware that all the nations of the Allies are spilling much blood and if we do not bring sacrifices, with what will we achieve the right to sit at the table when they make the distribution of nations and territories after the war? And so it would be foolish and impertinent on our side to ask the nations whose blood is being spilled for permission to send money into the land of their enemies in order to protect our own blood. Because 'rak b'dam tihyu lanu haaretz' ('only through blood will the land be ours'). As to yourselves -- members of the group -- 'atem taylu' ('you will get out'), and for this purpose we are providing you with funds by this courier." [22]

One might dismiss this cruel letter from Nathan Schwalb as an aberration, unrepresentative of the Zionist leadership at higher levels. But it turns out that Schwalb was acting in accordance with the views of his superiors in the Zionist movement. In his book, In Days of Holocaust and Destruction, Yitzchak Greenbaum, Chairman of the (Zionist) Jewish Agency's Rescue Committee in Jerusalem, wrote, "when they asked me, couldn't you give money out of the United Jewish Appeal funds for the rescue of Jews in Europe, I said, 'NO!' and I say again, 'NO!'...one should resist this wave which pushes the Zionist activities to secondary importance." In February, 1943, Greenbaum gave a speech in Tel Aviv on the subject, "The Diaspora and the Redemption" in which he said:

"When they come to us with two plans -- the rescue of the masses of Jews in Europe or the redemption of the land [settling Jews in Palestine -- JS] -- I vote, without a second thought, for the redemption of the land...If there would be a possibility today of buying packages of food with the money of the Keren Hayesod (United Jewish Appeal) to send it through Lisbon, would we do such a thing? No! and once again No!" [23]

Zionism's hostility to Jews trying to survive anywhere other than Palestine goes back at least to 1938 when, at a meeting of Labor Zionists in Great Britain, David Ben-Gurion, argued: "If I knew that it would be possible to save all the children in Germany by bringing them over to England and only half of them by transporting them to Eretz Israel, then I opt for the second alternative. For we must take into account not only the lives of these children but also the history of the people of Israel." [26] These are the words of a fanatic, obsessed with the dream of becoming a ruler of a "state of his own" no matter how many innocent Jewish lives must be sacrificed for that end. One might dismiss Ben-Gurion's words about Jewish children as merely rhetoric unconnected to real-life decisions, but as we have seen, it turns out that Zionist leaders during the Holocaust did indeed act in accordance with Ben-Gurion's insistence that Jewish lives -- hundreds of thousands of Jewish lives -- are less important than achieving a Jewish state.  Zionist leaders sabotaged efforts to rescue Jews in Europe during the Holocaust because they felt that the rescue of Jews threatened their goal of becoming masters of a "state of their own."

Every ethnic/racial group contains individuals who aspire to be part of an elite ruling class, enjoying great privileges and power over "their own people." The Zionist movement enabled people like David Ben-Gurion, Golda Meier, Menachem Begin and Ariel Sharon, among others, to rise in the world and become elite rulers of a state which now possesses nuclear weapons and one of the most powerful armies in the world. To achieve this end, Zionist leaders have sacrificed the welfare of ordinary Jews at every opportunity. They point to anti-Semitism (or what they speciously label as anti-Semitism) in order to justify a Zionist project which has nothing to do with helping ordinary Jews achieve a safe and secure and happy life free from real anti-Semitic attacks.

** Before we get back with James Baldwin, get to know what I do:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o6xj0PGOhg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDxtcS_6Y8M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRlCBhIl2r0

** A reader and close friend dives deep and sends this along...

James Baldwin makes some points worth considering :

Jews and Palestinians know of broken promises. From the time of the Balfour Declaration (during World War I) Palestine was under five British mandates, and England promised the land back and forth to the Arabs or the Jews, depending on which horse seemed to be in the lead. The Zionists—as distinguished from the people known as Jews—using, as someone put it, the “available political machinery,’’ i.e., colonialism, e.g., the British Empire—promised the British that, if the territory were given to them, the British Empire would be safe forever...But absolutely no one cared about the Jews, and it is worth observing that non-Jewish Zionists are very frequently anti-Semitic...the state of Israel was not created for the salvation of the Jews; it was created for the salvation of the Western interests.

The villain is Roundtable Group anglophiles who tried to create Israel after WWI and failed. These men weren’t men of faith they were Atheists that not only didn’t believe in god but felt them to be superior to their neighbors. If you feel superior to your neighbor then you don’t have to treat them as you would have them treat you. You can rationalize living by another rule – the ends justify the means.   They masqueraded as the faithful because it helped them fulfill their ends. The Jewish Prophets, Buddha, Jesus and Mohammed all preached the golden rule. It is the most elegant moral compass in the universe. It provides a path to peace. The Roundtable Group anglophiles weren’t successful after WWI. But they left a cadre of intelligent agents in Germany who brought Hitler to power and he was successful in establishing Israel. Israel wasn’t a Jewish homeland. It was a means to control middle east oil. Hitler also would help establish the Muslim Brotherhood. They would also be the means to controlling middle east oil.
If you don’t connect the Rhodes-Rothschild Roundtable Group to Zionism and the American Roundtable Group members who surrounded Wilson and wrote his 14 points to the movement you aren’t painting a true picture of who was behind the evil. These are the anti-religious scum who are still running the show. They have morphed into Chatham House and the CFR. You won’t find any members of these organizations moving to Israel to live – including the ones who claim to be Jewish. Interestingly the phony Jews who belong to the CFR are now speaking out against Zionism despite the fact that their fathers, who didn’t move to Israel were ardent Zionists.

**I got my books from Israel!! Five cartons of the rare Israel Betrayed,
plus, Save Israel, Shabtai Tzvi, Labor Zionism and The Holocaust, Hatzeelu
Et Yisrael,and  Last Days Of Israel. Thank you Tova and Bob. I now have books
which I'll send to anyone who asks and pays fairly.

write me at:  chamish@netvision.net.il

Essential contributions, if you want me to continue, at Paypal:  chamishba@gmail.com
or by writing:
Barry Chamish
POB 840157
Saint Augustine, FL  32080 
Get my books on lulu.com including Bye Bye Gaza, only $10 to download.black and white: http://www.lulu.com/content/575116

My radio show at:

http://www.libertyarchives.com /

« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 05:35:33 AM by David »