Author Topic: FAKE NEWS  (Read 8702 times)

Offline David

• View Profile
FAKE NEWS
« on: January 24, 2017, 01:13:13 PM »

As computer programmers, we deal with testable concepts and algorithms, and so we may feel somewhat insulated from FAKE NEWS ...

BUT being thusly less aware, we may also be less prepared for the current incessant flood of FAKE NEWS.

Has it ever occurred to you that we might actually be now living in the time foretold be Jesus of overwhelming FAKE NEWS?

Fake News ... What is it ... When did it start?  How do we escape it?  How will it finally end?

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders;
insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
(Matthew 24:24)

For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders,
to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.
(Mark 13:22)

What was the very first fake news?

And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: (Genesis 3:4)

We all can now well attest to that being a colossal lie, i.e. the serpent was the source of the very first FAKE NEWS!

So we should not be too surprised then, that it is still the same serpent who is behind the present day deluge of fake news!

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.  Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.  Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.  Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;  And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;  Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.  And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:  Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; (Ephesians 6:10-18)

And note:

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;  And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. (John 8:31-32)

And how will all this FAKE NEWS finally end?

And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.  (Revelation 19:20)

And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.  And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.  And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.  And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
  (Revelation 20:3, 8, 10-15)

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.  ( Revelation 21:8 )
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 02:56:46 PM by David »

Offline David

• View Profile
Re: FAKE NEWS
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 02:39:01 PM »
Perhaps the next big fake news in our history was spawned by the mockers in Noah's day that there would be NO FLOOD?  And this is similar to the underlying fake news theme today:

Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,  And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.  For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:  Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.  (2 Peter 3:3-7)

These last days, even the obvious truth that everything created has a creator, is tortured twisted by the deluge of lies (i.e. FAKE NEWS in the MSM - the Main Stream Media, i.e. textbooks, schools, TV, movies, news clips), so that even small children are seduced and raped by these liars.  But they ALL will one day soon bemoan ... Oh that I had taken note of this warning still in effect:

But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.  (Matthew 18:6)
And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.  (Mark 9:42)
It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.  (Luke 17:2)

And hear how heaven views these purveyors of this fake news:

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.  (Psalm 14:1)

Also, see this ancient and well-known and heaven-sent song to caution us all against spending any time listening to FAKE NEWS:

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.
  (Psalm 1)

Note soberly the fate of ALL these mockers:

Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel.

Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
  (Psalm 2:1-12)

« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 02:50:50 AM by David »

Offline David

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 04:06:05 PM »
Let's now turn to some examples of fake news mixed into modern medical science ...

(By way of full disclosure, please note that I have no relationship to the Peoples Chemist, that I have quoted and linked to below.  I discovered his work on the internet, about 6 years ago, and have been admiring his bold advocacy for truth-in-science and his aggressive exposing of fraud in the health care field, wherever he finds it - sadly, I had worked passively as an Health Care Professional, for the early part of my life - in a Hospital Medical Lab, as a Medical Technologist.)

Over the past 10 years I've had the time and freedom to research some big, and now, way too increasingly common, pathological medical-conditions:

Cancer ... ALL kinds.  Did you know that ALL cancers are caused by damaged/defective mitochondria, and the nuclear DNA mess is a multi-billion-dollar-bunny-trail since the nuclear genetic confusion observed is ALL a down-stream consequence/epiphenomena of the defective mitochondria ... and the subsequently altered metabolism of all cancers?  Thus, Cancer is a Metabolic Disease (at its root - CAUSED BY combinationS of environmental damage to mitochondria as well as junk (fake) fats/oils/lipids as the complex lipid membranes in all mitochondria ... “the building blocks” (fake lipids) are not as God created so membranes are grossly defective (and so is the metabolism grossly affected) ... and as such ... a highly Calorie restricted ketogenic diet offers (clean real food, especially with lipids as God created) ... and has been shown to have amazing results ... because the cancers cells starve and shrivel up ... while the healthy cells thrive and get rich energy from ketone bodies from the breakdown of fat.  (See text by Dr. Thomas Seyfried, Boston College, Cancer As a Metabolic Disease With Metabolic Solutions ... There are many interviews and presentation on the internet as well.  (The big battle here, is that with about $100,000 / per patient /per year $'s per each chemo-patient in the USA ... that CASH is hard to forego for so many Dr's, Hospitals and Drug companies.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEE-oU8_NSU

https://thepeopleschemist.com/video/
(See the recent, 2017-10-10, re. man who ‘beat’ colon cancer.)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jqj6EqjSWW8

Also, see these recent presentations by Dr. Cristina on the success of CBD and THC with several cancer types:
(The info from prof. Cristina, utilized with the root cause info supplied by Dr. T. Seyfried, sure looks to be a powerful cancer beating combo!!!)

(1) 14th & 15th of June 2016 - Sydney, Australia : Published June 9th,  2016
United In Compassion Medicinal Cannabis Symposium
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W53Z33Vk5T8
www.uic.org.au

(2) Dr Cristina Sanchez PhD answers questions about medical cannabis : Published on Aug 3, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnVisZVZfHc
Cristina studied the effect of cannabinoids on lipid and carbohydrate intermediate metabolism at first
but soon redirected her research to focus on the effect of cannabinoids on cancer cell proliferation.

(3) Dr.Christina Sanchez explains how cannabis kills cancer cells : Published on 25 Mar 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1miGzTwK28U
MORE at:
cureyourowncancer.org
Dr. Christina Sanchez, a molecular biologist at Compultense University in Madrid, Spain explains how THC kills cancer cells.

Type II diabetes may often be easily reversed. *
(and taking long-term insulin for type II diabetes is a downward spiral that further lowers your insulin sensitivity.)

Long term usage of heart-meds like beta-blockers ... can lead to type-II-diabetes, obesity, and cancer. **

Cholesterol is a so vital molecule, ***
one that we make ourselves, and we need it to make so many other derived molecules. One chemist said it is next in bio-importance to water ... so cholesterol lowering drugs are an horrible toxic BIG-BUCKS making scam ... except sometimes in the rare condition of Familial Hypercholesterolemia.  (The sad history of this is still NOT known it seems to many cardiologists ... but some few have radically changed their practice.)

So what permitted this great travesty to be so mixed in with some of the marvels of modern medicine?

The root answer is simply that we are deceivers from birth ...
and so we all are able to be deceived ... i.e. brainwashed,
but we need not stay deceived ...
we were created to be lovers of the truth and were designed to be able to find the truth and to know it.

Re. getting off insulin for type-II diabetes and getting off so many heart meds,
please see this professional chemist who seems to have fully repented from his days of professionally designing drugs, and has been busy 10+ years now exposing several bad practices in present day western main-stream medicine and also the fraud in so much of the supplement industry ... but offers an all natural ... and so a non-toxic ... and also now very well demonstrated effective alternatives.

See the book: Over the Counter Natural Cures - Expanded Edition
https://thepeopleschemist.com/over-the-counter-natural-cures/

A start:

http://newsletters.getresponse.com/archive/the_peoples_chemist/1-Cure-to-High-Blood-Sugar-100-True-142533505.html

http://newsletters.getresponse.com/archive/the_peoples_chemist/The-Secret-Behind-this-Cinnamon-and-Milk-Thistle-9443796.html

https://thepeopleschemist.com/normal-blood-sugar-levels/

https://thepeopleschemist.com/natural-cure-to-diabetes-lower-blood-sugar-20-in-two-weeks/

https://thepeopleschemist.com/understanding-blood-sugar-the-origin-of-cannibalism-alcoholism-and-rabid-sugar-cravings/

https://thepeopleschemist.com/cardio-fx/

http://newsletters.getresponse.com/archive/the_peoples_chemist/How-Can-The-Peoples-Chemist-Help-You-5559479.html

Copy/paste from an email from the People's Chemist, Jan 27, 2017

There's no such thing as "high cholesterol." It's NOT a real disease!

Fact is, cholesterol is one of the most important molecules in the human body. Artificially lowering your cholesterol creates a host of health problems.

As I explain in my book Over-the-Counter Natural Cures: Expanded Edition
(www.BestCureBook.com), the drug industry has made a fortune by inventing fake diseases (such as "high cholesterol")…and selling toxic drugs to "cure" these fake diseases.

Millions have been conned. Today more people than ever are choking down cholesterol-lowering meds that they don't need. They're paying the ultimate price - in the form of their health and sometimes their lives.

If you're taking cholesterol-lowering drugs, keep reading…because this directly affects you.

According to the American Heart Association (AHA), over 105 million nAmericans have total cholesterol levels of 200 mg/dL or higher. To the npharmaceutical industry, this equates to 105 million potential customers. In order to turn these millions of people into patients, America has been
told this so-called "high cholesterol" level is bad for them – so the lower the better.

The AHA and Big Pharma work together to solidify and "sell" this status quo...

Don't fall for it.

The pretend disease of "high cholesterol" causes no fever, no coughing, non labored breathing, no heart palpitations, no hormone imbalance, no pain, no nothing!

That's because high cholesterol is not a real disease. Rising cholesterol is a fact of life - not a sign of illness. In fact, high cholesterol actually INCREASES longevity.

Researchers at the University of San Diego have highlighted that epidemiological studies show high cholesterol in those over 75 years of age to be protective rather than harmful.

Professor Beatriz Rodriquez of the University of Hawaii has found that low cholesterol among the elderly is not healthy. Reported by BBC News, Professor Beatriz Rodriquez and colleagues found that men over the age of 70 who had cholesterol levels between 200 to 219 milligrams per deciliter
(mg/dL) were less likely to develop heart disease than those with low levels. Elderly men with cholesterol levels of below 160 mg/dL had a 55% greater risk of heart disease.

In other words…the LOWER your cholesterol is, the GREATER your chance of having a heart attack!

If you're not pissed off by this, you're probably already brain-dead from all the meds you take…

Researchers have also brought to our attention that healthy men - i.e., those without any history of cardiovascular, gastrointestinal or liver disease - who LOWER their total cholesterol, have an INCREASED risk of prostate cancer!

So then why are so many people artificially lowering their cholesterol levels with drugs?!!

I say it's cause they're idiots. I guess if you want to be nice about it, you could call them "uninformed."

Big Pharma has successfully convinced the entire United States that each and every person should have the same cholesterol level.

They've convinced people who don't feel sick that they're suffering from a terminal illness like "hypercholesterolemia" - a fake disease invented to describe "high cholesterol." Subsequently, Big Pharma has gotten millions of people hooked on drugs like Lipitor, every day, for life.

Meanwhile…centuries of scientific research findings show that high cholesterol is protective rather than detrimental.

For this reason, lowering your cholesterol with prescription drugs or dietary supplements like red yeast rice, is a terrible idea.

Once you stop buying into the "high cholesterol" myth, your health will change for the better.

Get the facts. Read my book Over-the-Counter Natural Cures: Expanded

Edition (www.BestCureBook.com). It has an entire chapter dedicated to busting the myth of "high cholesterol." It explains how the drug industry has thrown science completely out the window, in favor of profits. They use sneaky advertising…combined with twisting the facts…to lie to the
public.

Ditch the drugs and live young.

To TRULY live young, you need to get your weight in check and adhere to the "nutrient logic" outlined in Over-The-Counter Natural Cures EXPANDED
(www.BestCureBook.com)

Dare to live young,
The People's Chemist (from an email Jan 27, 2017)

My comment:
I have been following the work and progress of several. like the Peoples Chemist, for over 10 years now.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 10:50:09 PM by David »

Offline David

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 04:41:44 PM »
Do you recall the news about two years ago, when Ebola was threatening to sweep through Africa and everywhere ...

recall that the news then ... the MSN THAT was repeated and repeated then was that:

There is presently no known effective treatment for Ebola.

But that was FAKE NEWS also!!!

Please see:

http://drrimatruthreports.com/silver-info-you-need/

Note also that it was Dr. Rima who first made me aware of the amazing broad spectrum healing effects of hemp oil, and especially her High Potency CBD Hemp Oil.

http://drrimatruthreports.com/aboutus/meet-rima-e-laibow-md/
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 12:14:55 PM by David »

Offline David

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2017, 05:07:54 PM »
You are about to go deep down into a dark rabbit hole ...

exposing a big reason why ALL (synthetic) drugs/(and all synthetic vitamins) are toxic.

Note that virtually almost all amino acids in God's creation are Left-Handed ...
(Note that of the 20 main amino acids that comprise all proteins in God's creation, only the simplest, Glycine is NOT racemic.)

And all our sugars are Right-Handed,

but NOTE,

****all synthetic**** chemistry yields a 50-50 racemic mix, i.e. an equal number of LEFT and RIGHT handed molecules,

and that some wrong handed molecules soon manifest their horrible devastation in a very visible manner,
(like the much cheaper racemic mix of Thalidomide did, with so many terrible birth defects.)

But ...
ALL wrong-handed molecules are really messing up the finely designed and highly interdependent complex chemistry, by competing/inhibiting with the correct handed molecules.

PLEASE be aware of this PROFOUND concept in BASIC CHEMISTRY ... but regrettably, ONE that is largely glossed over !!!
(I have yet to see it significantly addressed in any literature.)

Vitamin C: Is It Really Just Ascorbic Acid

1) Natural Whole Food Vitamins: Ascorbic Acid Is Not Vitamin C
http://www.saltmanonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=35:vitamin-c-is-it-really-just-ascorbic-acid&catid=14:health-tips&Itemid=111

2) Ascorbic acid is not vitamin C, Alpha tocopherol is not vitamin E, Retinoic acid is not vitamin A ...
And so on through the other vitamins
http://www.thedoctorwithin.com/vitaminC/Ascorbic-Acid-Is-Not-Vitamin-C/

3) Warning: Your Multi-Vitamin May Be Slowly Killing You! Does Your Multi-Vitamin Contain These Toxic 3 Ingredients?
https://thepeopleschemist.com/daily-dose/

Heads Up

Please note/recall that all complex Carbon based bio-molecules have many isomers including the left and right handed versions of 19+ amino acids ... with all the wrong handed versions being toxic.
(Virtually all Creation has only left-handed amino acids ... and this, obvious to a child, illustrates that SOMEONE did this,
i.e. it did NOT happen by a random chemical process as in all our synthetic chemistry ... and so this IS an ... all people will be held accountable proof of the Creator.)

Note that, as well, all creation has right-handed sugars, like dextrose (the right-handed version of 6 carbon cyclic hexose - glucose) whereas all our synthetic chemistry yields a racemic mix.

How dumbed-down and blinded and deceived ARE most, so as NOT to see,
that this obvious asymmetric chemistry did NOT happen by random chemical processes.

Note that ALL our synthetic chemistry always yields a racemic mix!!!

https://thepeopleschemist.com/fraud-in-medical-journals/

P.S.

Here is an experiment for you to try ...

ask a child in the age range of 4 to 14 ...

ask them about the results they will get for this thought experiment ...

If I were to take a bucket containing 1000 dimes, and then to toss all the contents of the pail up into the air, so that all the coins then fall down and are spread all over the floor of the room, and the child comes into that same room the next day, and sees that all the coins that had fallen onto the floor, are ALL HEADS UP ... what conclusion will that child draw?

When I did this with a young man about 12-13 years old, one recent morning in a McDonald's, in Pickering Ontario Canada, that child easily and immediately replied: SOMEONE had turned them all to be HEADS UP!

Thus, when we observe that all amino-acids (with but a few rare exceptions) in living things, are all LEFT-HANDED,
and that the sugars in living systems, for example, the Ribose in RNA and the Deoxyribose in DNA, are all RIGHT-HANDED, is it not OBVIOUS that this did NOT happen by random synthetic chemical processes that always produce a 50-50 combo of left and right handed products !!!

See also ...

Talk about a long computer programming code ...
(50 kg lady's DNA stretches 66.6 return trips to Sun from Earth)

http://developers-heaven.net/forum/index.php/topic,2587.msg2985.html#msg2985

Below, please see a copy paste of an email from the Peoples Chemist 2017/01/28

Unbeknownst to many Americans, four of the WORST vitamins are:

Vitamin D…calcium…resveratrol…and folic acid.

Avoid all of these!

Here's why…

1. Vitamin D pills

What so-called health experts say: "Your entire family is vitamin D deficient - even the family dog - and pills will correct it. The deficiency explains all your ill health...and even your bad haircut."

What science says: Vitamin D pills are hormones made by Big Pharma and disguised as "vitamins." The University of Colorado, recently showed how synthetic vitamin D was traditionally used as a "rodenticide" due to its "cumulative poisonous nature." Once mass production was developed by Hoffman La- Roche and BASF pharmaceuticals, it was turned into a "vitamin" courtesy of slick advertising and industry funded studies falsely touting its benefits (checkbook science).

Vitamin D pills can "plug up" the body, causing the synthetic vitamin to hide and tuck away into your fat layers (for up to 60 days!) where it disrupts "hormonal intelligence," causing excess calcification and dwindling health.

Gross! In contrast, naturally occurring vitamin D from cod liver oil or sun
exposure only lasts for up to 20 minutes, and quickly exerts its benefits before it's broken down and removed from the body.
(See my interview with the maker of the world’s best cod liver oil - rich in naturally occurring Vitamin D.)
(https://goo.gl/8iBZsT)

You don't need synthetic Vitamin D pills…Toss them.

2. Calcium

What "experts" say: "Choke down calcium pills or your bones will break."
Yea right!

What science says: Calcium pills can "freeze" your arteries by making them "calcified." You see, there's a HUGE difference between calcium from nature – which is organic calcium – and the poisonous calcium that's is in your multi-vitamin!

Fake calcium (in pill form) is so poisonous, that the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) warns against having this crap in your water.

You don't need calcium pills…trash 'em!

3. Resveratrol

What "experts" say: "Resveratrol is the fountain of youth, except it comes in a pill, usually made by big Pharma, and is the next best thing since bacon. Honestly!"

What science says: Not a single human clinical trial substantiates longevity claims. In fact, some studies are showing resveratrol to be risky.

"Resveratrol, a polyphenol derived from red grapes, berries, and peanuts, has been shown to mediate death of a wide variety of cells. The mechanisms by which resveratrol mediates cell death include necrosis, apoptosis, autophagy, and others. While most studies suggest that resveratrol kills tumor cells selectively, evidence is emerging that certain normal cells such as endothelial cells, lymphocytes, and chondrocytes are vulnerable to resveratrol."

- Molecular Nutrition and Food Research, 2009

You don't need resveratrol…skip it!

4. Folic acid pills

What "experts" say: Choke down folic acid daily and forever escape fear, depression, heart disease, cancer or heck, high interest rates and predatory loans "as long as we get our 400 micrograms daily." (Cheesy smile here by huckster follows.)

What science says: Folic acid pills are yet another drug disguised as a vitamin. The Prostate, Lung, Colorectal, and Ovarian (PLCO) Cancer Screening trial has linked high folic acid intake with a 32% increased risk of breast cancer.

You don't need folic acid pills…chuck them in the garbage!

Bottom line…you've been told a bunch of lies by supplement hucksters and pretend "health gurus."

Chemists have discovered that many of these synthetic impostors - Vitamin D, calcium, folic acid, and resveratrol - can lead to calcium deposits, a common condition which, in severe cases, can narrow or block the arteries that feed the heart. This leads to heart failure.

If these imposters can lead to heart failure, then they're nothing more than poisons in disguise. Trash them!

Get a real, SAFE multivitamin at www.MySafeMulti.com

Dare to Live Young,
The People's Chemist

P.S. Remember to trash your Vitamin D, calcium, resveratrol, and folic acid pills! You don't need ANY of them to be healthy!…in fact, they can destroy health. Get the facts at www.MySafeMulti.com And for a truly safe source of daily nutrients, use Daily Dose - the only multivitamin product you need. Try your first bottle at www.MySafeMulti.com 

« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 03:08:53 PM by David »

Offline David

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2017, 06:02:35 PM »
Is there a vaccine that is both effective and safe?

CDC Scientist Confirms Donald Trump Is Right About Vaccines and Autism
http://beforeitsnews.com/health/2016/11/cdc-scientist-confirms-donald-trump-is-right-about-vaccines-and-autism-2682230.html

Robert F Kennedy’s Devastating Quotes on Vaccines and the CDC Jan 26, 2017

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2017/01/robert-f-kennedys-devastating-quotes-on-vaccines-and-the-cdc-jan-26-3469662.html

“The CDC is a very troubled agency, and it’s not just me saying that. There have been four separate, intensive federal investigations by the United States Congress—a three year investigation, 2001, 2002, 2003, by the United States Senate, Tom Coburn’s committee, by the Inspector General of HHS in 2008, by the Office Integrity in 2014. All of them have painted the CDC as a cesspool of corruption, of an agency that has become an absolute subsidiary of the pharmaceutical industry, and that has become a sock puppet, a spokesperson, a shill for the industry.”

“CDC is not an independent agency. It is a vaccine company. CDC owns over twenty vaccine patents. It sells about $4.6 billion of vaccines every year. And its primary metric for success in all the departments in the agency are vaccine sales. The groups, for example the Immunization Safety Office, where the scientists who are supposed to be looking at efficacy and safety in vaccines, they are no longer a public service…agency. They are subsumed in that metric: We have to sell as many of these things as possible. And so they do things to their science to make sure that nothing interferes—no information—interferes with sales.

“Now there are two divisions of the vaccine branch where we worry about the corruption. The first one is called the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices. That is the committee that makes the decision about what new vaccines to add to the schvedule.”

“When I was a boy, I got three vaccines. My children got sixty-nine vaccines. It changed in 1989.”

“Why did it change in 1989?”

“Because in 1986, Congress, [was] drowning in pharmaceutical industry money—pharma puts more money into lobbying than any other industry—Pharmaceutical companies have more lobbyists on Capitol Hill than there are Congress people.”

“Do you think oil and gas has big influence in the Capitol? Well, that’s the next biggest. The pharmaceutical industry puts twice into lobbying, double the amount that the oil and gas, and four times what defense and aero space put in. So they control Congress.”

“In 1986, Congress passed the Vaccine Act, and there were good reasons for them to pass it. …At that time vaccine companies were being sued and were threatening to stop making vaccines. [Congress] said, okay, we’re going to insulate them from lawsuits. They made it illegal to sue a vaccine company in this country, no matter how reckless the behavior, no matter how negligent, no matter how toxic the product, no matter how grievous the injury to the child, you cannot sue.”

“You know how badly the pharmaceutical industry behaves when they are being sued, when there’s a whole bar of lawyers who spend their whole life looking for ways to sue the pharmaceutical industry and tell these stories to juries, and how many billions every year are won from that industry.”

“What do you think would happen if all of a sudden, all the lawyers disappeared, all the class action suits, all the multi district litigation, all the depositions, all the document searches, the discovery? Just gone. Nobody can sue. You can make anything you want.”

“And then they made it so that it was much easier to get a vaccine on the schedule than it was to get a pharmaceutical into the market. There’s no double blind placebo studies. They’re all fast tracked into the market place.”

“The decision is made by this group, the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices. And you’d hope that the people who would serve on that committee would be kind of nerdy scientists who are narrowly focused on public health outcomes, but that’s not who they are. The people who serve on that committee, almost all of them, have strong financial ties to the pharmaceutical industry.”

“I’ll give you an example of how this committee works. In 1999, Paul Offit sat on that committee. And when you go to this committee, when you go to their meetings, the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices is in one room, and then there’s a press deck in the next room. You have a whole bunch of seats there with guys who look like me, in suits. They’re Wall Street analysts, pharmaceutical analysts. They’re waiting to hear the decision. And as soon as they come out and announce which new vaccines they put on the schedule, those guys run out in the hallway and get on their cell phones, and you can watch the stocks spike. So it’s become an economic enterprise.”

“Paul Offit sat on the committee in 1999 that added the rota virus vaccine to the schedule. He owned a patent to a rota virus vaccine. He was then able to sell his vaccine to Merck for $186 million. He pocketed something around $29 million. He’s never allowed anybody to ask him exactly how much, but according to the formula that they use, he would have gotten at least $29 million.”

“That caused a little bit of a scandal in Washington, and the Inspector General of HHS was sent to investigate it. They did a complete investigation of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, and what they found, what they concluded was what he did was not illegal under CDC rules. Sixty-four percent of the people who sat on that committee had conflicts that were similar to Paul Offit, and ninety-seven percent might have conflicts because the rest of them never made out their conflict of interest forms. And nobody ever made them do it.”

“It’s very difficult when those kinds of shenanigans are going on. The American people have faith that all of these new vaccines that were added, beginning in 1989, are put there solely because this committee is concerned with public health.”

Got it? This is four years’ worth of university political-science curriculum in seven minutes. Well, the actual title is politicized science.

Every American who can read should read it.

This is what is really going on at America’s number-one public health agency—the agency that is also a corporation.

This is war against the American people from within.

Autism and vaccines is a hot topic with a clear answer: Vaccines are dangerous and ineffective.
http://drrimatruthreports.com/category/03-vaccine-ebook/

Dr. Rima Replies: The Sky is Blue But Pro Vaccine Science is Anything But Settled!
http://drrimatruthreports.com/category/vaccination/page/2/

http://naturalsociety.com/vaccine-fraud-the-polio-elimination-by-vaccine-hoax/

http://www.naturalnews.com/035627_polio_vaccines_paralysis_India.html

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/unsuccessful-modern-medical-miracles-fraud-behind-polio-and-smallpox-vaccines

https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/the-truth-about-vaccinations/

http://drrimatruthreports.com/vaccination-18th-century-pseudo-science/

http://www.naturalnews.com/035715_vaccines_history_fraud.html

http://drrimatruthreports.com/forced-vaccination-is-a-crime-against-humanity/

CDC Knowingly LIED About Mercury in Vaccines: Proof Has Surfaced
Posted on January 26, 2017
By Catherine J Frompovich

http://www.naturalblaze.com/2017/01/cdc-knowingly-lied-mercury-vaccines-proof.html

Finally, it’s coming to light and the fact is being told: Vaccines given to infants contained inordinate amounts of ethyl mercury in the form of Thimerosal; the CDC knew about it and conspired to keep the devastating reality of mercury damage from healthcare consumers and public health agencies.  A true crime against humanity and nothing short of federal agency child abuse!

Thanks to the intrepid vaccine safety advocacy work by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and his writing partner Lyn Redwood, RN, MSN, we learn,
FDA’s Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER) was responsible for adding up the cumulative exposure to mercury from infant vaccines, a simple calculation that, astonishingly, had never been performed by either the FDA or the CDC. When the agency finally performed that basic calculation, the regulators realized that a six-month-old infant who received thimerosal-preserved vaccines following the recommended CDC vaccine schedule would have received a jaw-dropping 187.5 micrograms of mercury. [1]  [CJF emphasis added]

Those calculations were made back in the late 1990s and CDC officials have been covering up their voodoo vaccine consensus science ever since!  Those actions should be prosecuted as crimes against humanity, including excessive child abuse by a government agency, and the CDC should be revamped from the inside out; restructured; and ‘surgically’ separated from Big Pharma.

The CDC brainwashing of the global medical profession, international health agencies and the media regarding the deceitfulness of vaccine ‘safety’ is nothing short of criminal action, which must be addressed at every level: local school districts, state health agencies, national courts globally, and the World Health Organization, a ‘mouthpiece’ of CDC’s deceitfulness and fraudulent research and health recommendations.  None comes to mind more so than the CDC’s always trotting out the indicted Poul Thorsen’s infamous research that vaccines don’t cause autism!

What does mercury affect in the human body?  The brain and central nervous system! ... (see above link for graphs, charts, and the rest of the article.)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 02:59:37 AM by David »

Offline David

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2017, 10:46:40 AM »
Another REALLY BIG often repeated FAKE NEWS (a myth) to BURST ...

"Myth 1: Your disease is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain."
(see below: Dr. David Healy, Psychiatrist. Psychopharmacologist. Scientist. Author)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4172306/

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/cross-check/are-antidepressants-just-placebos-with-side-effects/

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/03/09/antidepressants-are-no-better-than-placebo.aspx

http://www.naturalnews.com/047784_psychiatric_drugs_mental_health_withdrawals.html

Dr. David Healy
Psychiatrist. Psychopharmacologist. Scientist. Author.

https://davidhealy.org/psychiatry-gone-astray/

Myth 1: Your disease is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain

Myth 2: It’s no problem to stop treatment with antidepressants

Myth 3: Psychotropic drugs for mental illness are like insulin for diabetes
(My comment: actually for type II diabetes, giving insulin just further decreases insulin sensitivity and the patient is then on a downward spiral - see info and data at 'the Peoples Chemist')

Myth 4: Psychotropic drugs reduce the number of chronically ill patients

Myth 5: Happy pills do not cause suicide in children and adolescents

Myth 6: Happy pills have no side effects

Myth 7: Happy pills are not addictive

Myth 8: The prevalence of depression has increased a lot

Myth 9: The main problem is not overtreatment, but undertreatment

Myth 10: Antipsychotics prevent brain damage

His conclusions:
How should we use psychotropic drugs?

I am not against using drugs, provided we know what we are doing and only use them in situations where they do more good than harm. Psychiatric drugs can be useful sometimes for some patients, especially in short-term treatment, in acute situations. But my studies in this area lead me to a very uncomfortable conclusion:

Our citizens would be far better off if we removed all the psychotropic drugs from the market, as doctors are unable to handle them. It is inescapable that their availability creates more harm than good. Psychiatrists, should, therefore, do everything they can to treat as little as possible, in as short time as possible, or not at all, with psychotropic drugs.

My comment:

But ...
if these drugs are all toxic ...
and have been shown to be NO more effective than a placebo ...
should we NOT, therefore, avoid their use completely?

P.S.

The video, at the next link below, seems fairly consistent with what the Bible teaches us about the devil and all his evil spirits ...

Note!  It documents that ...
evil spirits are real and that they all display the same singular personality, with the same ultimate goal - your destruction.

We are not to be led by them, but rather, we are to be led by the very loving, longsuffering, gentle and kind Holy Spirit of God.

We are thusly to live abundantly, joyfully, even now, overcoming all evil that God may permit to come our way, by doing the good things the Living God has already prepared in advance for us to do ... always trusting in His faithful grace to all who will trust in His provided Salvation, Jesus Christ, the Lord, who is soon to return as King of kings.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/07/doctor-claims-hallucinationsschizophrenia-may-be-demonic-entities-video-3381842.html

Above site no longer available as of 2019 so see copy/paste of an other site’s article below:

Three decades ago, had I seen a page labeled “Demons Are For Real”, I would have scoffed, “Oh Really!”

After working seven years in one of the largest psychiatric hospitals in the world, eighteen years in the psych department of a large state prison, two years in the largest mental health center in the city and over eleven years working in hospital ER’s dealing with psych crisis, I’ve seen things that fly in the face of both reason and my academic training.  After what I’ve experienced on the front lines, I have no doubt that demons exist.  I’ve both seen and spoken to them and they are very nasty.

The voices schizophrenics hear are not hallucinations as psychiatry maintains. Psychiatry insists that if you give these so called hallucinations any attention, such as questioning patients about their nature, you are making these patients worse.  Ignoring their demands to not query these patients, I found that the “voices” schizophrenics hear run well defined, predictable and destructive patterns very different from common hallucinations.

Once these “hallucinations” became aware that I was providing information to these patients that would weaken these voices, I became both a threat and a target.  It became clear that what psychiatry insisted were hallucinations were not only conscious but aware of what was going on around them.  In one case a patient I’d never seen before reported his voices warned him to stay away from me the minute I walked into the emergency room.

Providing people with knowledge of the existence of this menace and how they manifest in our lives is last thing these demonic entities desire.  They want you to go on believing that in this age of science, demons are fictional, a maniacal throwback to medieval and prehistoric days; tales of the uneducated.

They are thrilled that you ignore the twenty-three or more times Jesus mentioned casting out demons and even more pleased when you view the Bible as irrelevant to this issue.  They prefer you to believe that science is God and demons don’t exist.

It’s so much easier for these evil entities to go about their destructive work in stealth when their existence is denied by the millions upon whom they prey.  Like a tapeworm whose victim is ignorant of its presence, they don’t want you to know they exist.  This isn’t about religion.  This is about understanding that spirits exist and that evil spirits fear love and certain phrases from biblical text.

The information that upsets them most and to which they react the strongest is your becoming aware that they feed off of YOU.  They drain and steal your life energy.  In order to do this they must first turn your emotional state negative.  It is only negative emotional energy that sustains them.  Look at the state of the world today and their negative influence in the production of negative emotional energy becomes very clear.

They want no interference with their food source.  They don’t want you to have a family or friends or for you to be educated about how to interfere with their attacks.  They want you isolated and alone.  They hate when you go to Church or read the Bible and will attempt to convince you that these activities are boring and fruitless.  They do this in a manner least suspected, by inserting ideas in your head and then attempting to convince you to believe and act on them, often to your own detriment.  This is their way.

Being aware that demons really do exist is the first step toward countering and eliminating their negative influence on your life.

If you look back upon your life, you will see that when you get into a negative funk your energy disappears.  You can’t get anything done.  No one ever questions where their energy reserve has gone.  Many Schizophrenic patients reported they can actually feel their energy leave when they are attacked by their demonic voices.  Despite the one-to-one correlation between the appearance of the voices and their energy disappearing, they are not permitted awareness of this connection.

Who do they attack and why?

They attack anyone and everyone who unwittingly allows it.  They’ve been known to enter into people experimenting with Ouija boards, EVP, and playing around with satanic rituals and books.

Victims of severe physical, emotional or sexual abuse are prime targets.  They are already primed to feel bad about themselves.  Extreme cases of attacks are labeled paranoid schizophrenia by the psychiatric community, but every day common people like you and I are subject to attack too.

You need to know that being attacked does not mean you are crazy; it does not mean you are mentally ill.  There’s no malfunction of the brain.  Saying otherwise would be like saying that robbery or rape victims are mentally ill.  They were attacked – and so were you.

Why do they drain people’s energy?

The negative energy produced by negative emotion is their food source.  If they can get you to generate negative feelings, it is that negative emotion upon which they feast.  It may sound bizarre, but it is absolutely true.  It is the reason vampire movies subconsciously shake us to our core.  These entities are energy vampires.

How do they do this?

They get you to generate negative emotion for their consumption by inserting negative, guilt ridden, fearful or distressing thoughts into your mind then urging you to believe and respond to those thoughts as if they are true.  They are sly and use trickery, and lies to manipulate you into hearing, sensing, or feeling something troublesome or fearful.  (FEAR:  False Evidence Appearing Real)

Evidence of their activity becomes clear to the average person when an unwelcome intrusive thought barges into your mind, a thought so repulsive that on your own, you would never have come up with such ugliness and you certainly have no intention of acting on it.  You intuitively feel that such a thought is wrong, not yours and does not belong in your mind.  So think about this.  If it’s not your intention to bring up such a thought, entertain or act upon it, then from where did it originate?  If it’s not you and doesn’t belong in your head, then it has come from outside of you.

Are people helpless against this?

No. You are NOT helpless against these things, but you do need to get your head out of the sand, realize they exist and get to know how your enemy operates.  There are many things you can do to fight back and eventually reach a point where you can live your life without their interference and attacks.  If things are constantly going wrong in your life, there is a high probability you are under attack.  The most important thing they absolutely do not want you to know is that they can invade your mind and are energy parasites feeding off your life energy like a tapeworm absorbs food passing through your intestines.  These entities need negative emotional energy to survive.

God's Word ... His inspired Holy Book, the Bible ... is our Gold Standard.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 03:36:07 AM by David »

Offline David

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2017, 11:50:59 AM »
You may also like to see these pages:

Please note that you may need to copy the links below ...

and then to paste them into your browser 'goto' window to access the pages at the following links!!!

Talk about a long computer programming code ...
(50 kg lady's DNA stretches 66.6 return trips to Sun from Earth)

http://developers-heaven.net/forum/index.php/topic,2587.msg2985.html#msg2985

Is it possible to demonstrate the existence of a Creator?
If we can show that certain things really NEVER do happen by chance, then we can infer that they MUST have been created.  (This is similar to the well-known proof by contradiction in mathematics.)

http://developers-heaven.net/forum/index.php/topic,2587.msg3102.html#msg3102

Just to get a feel for the immensity of the barrier to random chance events, ever giving rise to life, consider the case of forming just one particular small protein, of 150 amino acid length, by undirected energy ...

http://developers-heaven.net/forum/index.php/topic,2587.msg3103.html#msg3103

Free Beginning Bible Study/Getting to know the Heavenly Author

http://developers-heaven.net/forum/index.php/topic,2587.0.html
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 10:26:14 AM by David »