Author Topic: Are we ‘there’ ... yet?  (Read 1963 times)

Offline David

• View Profile
Are we ‘there’ ... yet?
« on: March 14, 2023, 07:10:21 AM »
Shalom all who might read this,

Monday AM, March 13th, 2023 ... I was out clearing the fresh snow ...  and after, I was sitting inside ‘cooling down’ ...

I was there inspired to try again to share with my 2 year younger brother these facts ...

You may find useful this further ‘try’ ...

an attempt at ‘laying the foundations’ ...
« Last Edit: March 14, 2023, 05:04:08 PM by David »

Offline David

• View Profile
Re: Are we ‘there’ ... yet?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2023, 07:12:20 AM »
Hey frere Pierre,

Two vital events are key to see ...

to see that these are well evidenced ...

then to hold these foundational as firmly established ...

and then all else can start to be understood with respect to these ...

1. Every house had a builder ...

there is always a necessary ‘cause’ sufficient for every ‘effect’ ...

This builder of all things is who was revealed as ‘Elohim’/ ‘God’ ... and note here that ‘Elohim’ is the plural of ‘El’ (God - The Almighty) ... in the sense of the ‘unbounded’ El ...

as we see in Genesis 1:1

“In the beginning Elohim created the heaven and the earth ...”

Thus  ... this preview of Physics 101 ...

Time, space, matter were all intelligently created together ... and with energy ... as Elohim spoke and said:

“Let there be light ... and that evening and morning were the first day.”

Note well that we presently exist / experience all ... in a realm that needs both space and time to experience matter(s) ...

Fast forwarding to unveil the foreknown plan ... and noting that we still have a 7 day week to point us all back to the creation in that first week ... and still with the 7th day of rest to enjoy its fruits with our Creator ... NOTE WELL ALSO that explosions / undirected energy / (i.e. ALL mutations) ... these **always** degrade any existing designed structure or information/code!!!

2. The long foretold unique birth, life, death and resurrection of Yeshua/Jesus ...

the long foretold Holy one of Israel ...

this life and resurrection was so well evidenced!!!

So as Yeshua confirmed ...

(all) our errs (errors)...

these all can be fixed redeemed ... 

if ... 

we see the power of God (as in the creation in 6 days) ...

and ... if ... then ...

we will start to see and co-operate in the plan as given to us in God’s inspired/authorized/promised to be preserved - scriptures ...

The Holy Bible.

Note also!!!

There was/is ... as revealed to us ...  ‘the mystery of iniquity’ ...

This ‘mystery’ ...

the ‘mystery of iniquity’ ...

it seems to have been well foreknown and anticipated ...

by design ...

by our unbounded El ...

and thus the pre-plan of redemption was / is unfolding!!!
« Last Edit: Today at 08:42:42 AM by David »

Offline David

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2023, 08:41:05 AM »
P.S.

If you have got ‘this’ far ... you also might like to see:

http://developers-heaven.net/forum/index.php/topic,2631.0.html
(go to Ask the Author/Breakfast ... it's time to feed at Jesus Feet ...)

http://developers-heaven.net/forum/index.php/topic,2634.0.html
(go to Ask the Author/Poems and writings to encourage)

http://developers-heaven.net/forum/index.php/topic,2641.msg3293.html#msg3293
(Last Days Deceptions ... Yes, We NEED Discernment)

Footnotes:

Mark 12:27 - He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: **ye therefore do greatly err.**

Mark 12:27 Context

24And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God? 25For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven. 26And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? 27He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err. 28And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all? 29And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: 30And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

And ...

Matthew 22:29 - Jesus answered and said unto them, **Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.**

Matthew 22:29 Context

26Likewise the second also, and the third, unto the seventh. 27And last of all the woman died also. 28Therefore in the resurrection whose wife shall she be of the seven? for they all had her. 29Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. 30For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven. 31But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying, 32I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

And ...

2 Thessalonians 2:7 - For **the mystery of iniquity** doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

2 Thessalonians 2:7 Context

4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 5Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

And ...

Hebrews 3:4 - For **every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God.**

« Last Edit: March 22, 2023, 04:37:40 AM by David »

Offline David

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2023, 05:28:40 PM »
P.P.S.

Today, 2023-03-17, I texted my friend, now back in Gujarat India:

-/-

Hi Sam,

I’m thinking that the pages ... these 3 pages ...

these that I just a few days ago posted here ...

http://developers-heaven.net/forum/index.php/topic,2642.msg3299.html

... that the **there** in the expression:

‘Are we **there** yet?’

... that this ‘there’ needs to be clearly stated ...

and then to show some of the big ‘signs’ that God inspired to be foretold and to be recorded in The Holy Bible ...

to tell us ...

we are near ...

even the generation ...

even right ‘at the door’.

So what are two big recent signs that suggest we are ‘very near’ to this event we were foretold ... the event foretold ... and recorded for us here:

2 Thessalonians 1

6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;

7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

10 When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

11 Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power:

12 That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

The ‘1st’ big recent sign that we are ...

‘near/at the door’ ...

See what I posted in May 2020:

http://developers-heaven.net/forum/index.php/topic,2587.msg3282.html#msg3282

-/-

See a ‘Copy/Paste’ here:

Has this time arrived?

Luke 21:26-28

Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Did ‘this’ ... (a 1st BIG and globally evident SIGN ... an HUGE sign that was foretold to us almost 2k years ago) ... did this happen In 2020 ...

and so ...

are we ‘at the door’ ?

And in 2021 ... a 2nd HUGE sign started to FLASH its warning ... (to be continued ... on next pages?)

« Last Edit: March 17, 2023, 06:03:54 PM by David »

Offline David

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2023, 08:19:54 PM »
2023-03-19

Today I texted a young man I had meet only late last summer/early fall ... he related to me experiences he had ... experiences that many might/would not accept as ‘real’ ...

Our thoughts ... where do they come from?

We all have had a quite unique history ... but also, with much in common - this too:  ‘As a man thinks ... so is he.’ And Jesus made ‘this’ explicitly clear ... so above all, we are instructed to ‘guard’ our hearts.

Thought you all too might like to see ...

-/-

Hey ...,

The Holy Bible is the inspired word of God / authorized by God / promised to be preserved by God ...

There ... we see revealed the true history of Creation and God's plan of redemption ... all planned out even before the foundations of the earth...

What is revealed there is applicable to each and all in every generation ... but especially for this generation ...

So ... we will want to be faithful students and doers of God's Word ... as as to be able to be glad to greet Him at His (very ? soon) return ...

The Lord Jesus then will also stop all the present destructions ...

Please note that:

Every follower of Jesus is commissioned as an ambassador ...

Being born again is a miracle ... kin to our natural birth ... we had no part in it.

If God is calling any to follow Him ... how might our answer be?

Only a fake faith leads to continue (to the end) on as we did before ... if anyone is converted to follow Jesus ... the old has gone ... a new creation born of God begins.

Note: Only a dead person gets buried!!!

That is why ...  ‘the old man’ ... now dead, is buried in the waters of baptism ... then to arise as a new creature to be led by the Holy Spirit of God ... and by the power of the Holy Spirit, to now resist the old fleshy ways that we each did ... (and still are able to do, if we follow the flesh) ... against God.

But note the good news in Romans 8:

1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.

13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,

21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?

25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Be blessed,

David

P.S. Time for a coffee together?

Offline David

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2023, 11:49:08 PM »
2023-03-21

Shalom,

Sent this today to my friend in Pakistan with 25 orphans ... and earthquakes ... 

-/-

I had just sent these 2 texts right before I saw your (earthquakes) updates:

-/-

Hi again my friend in India ... just now I sent this to a young man ... who seems very skeptical of all in the Bible - perhaps because of the so poor examples he sees of us who claim to be followers of Jesus ...

-/-
... since all of us have sinned ... and are still primed/prone to sin ... and so we each continue to fall short of the Glory of God ... that is why God provided a sinless Saviour/Redeemer ... the long promised Son of God ... a miracle of conception given to a woman who had not yet ‘known’ any man ...  Jesus/Emanuel/God-with-us ... to be our substitute representative (our Kinsman-Redeemer) ... so as to have his righteousness to be reckoned to our account ... while we continue to struggle here trusting him to help us to keep pressing on to do his will ... until he comes again from Heaven with millions of Holy Angels all in blazing fire ... to then complete the transformations promised ... and finally ... to be like him.

-/-

Please Note: we are to ... **as much as is in our power** ... to NOT offend (i.e. NOT to be offensive to) anyone ... being equipped by God and made ready, in love, to speak the truth.

However ... **this treasure** (we do have, it’s still in) ... in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2023, 02:55:53 PM by David »

Offline David

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2023, 06:29:18 AM »
2023-03-24

On the 22nd, I was reading an article that was sent to me to pass on ... which I did even before reading ...

The article was well written and focused on our vital need of a Kinsman-Redeemer - Jesus - who paid the price, in full, for all our debts before an Holy, Holy, Holy God. 

But later, I noticed that the author was using one of the ‘modern’ English translations of the Bible ... and that the text featured had several subtle shift’s in the message there ... the most glaring was to shift the emphasis away from trusting primarily in the power and faithfulness of God.

Can you see this subtle but vital difference here:

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. (Galatians 2:20)

vs.

I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

What is the Bible’s emphasis?

Is it on ... our power to hold on to Jesus?

Or is it on ... his power and faithfulness to hold on to us?

What does the Bible emphasize ‘cover to cover’?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 06:42:17 AM by David »

Offline David

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2023, 07:30:21 PM »
Update for 2023-03-25

In a court, as evidence ... we DO use credible witnesses ... to establish an event ... the true history.

The character of the witness is also a ‘witness’ to validate their testimony.

So the character of the disciples of Jesus who recorded his life, death, resurrection on the 3rd day, ascension on the 40th day, the giving of the Holy Spirit on the 50th day (at Pentecost) ... the continued events as foretold ... these all serve as ‘witnesses’ ...

Also, forensic evidence is used ‘to rule in’ ... or to ... ‘rule out’ ... an event.

For example, when the top of a building falls for the bulk of its transit at essentially free fall acceleration due to gravity ... we can assert that any idea of ‘pancaking’ from upper stories causing that collapse on its footprint ... that is nonsense!!!

Similarly, any idea about houses building themselves ... or any idea about any complex functioning system of self replicating systems ... every undergoing ‘self assembly’ ... this can be quickly ruled out as nonsense ... **since** undirected energy (explosions/mutations) in ... ‘these undirected energy events’ ... they **always** degrade!!!

This ‘always degrade’ of code or function can be easily seen in any even very simple already functioning computer program ... any slight **random change** ... the code will crash at that point.

However, if you have some backup copy of the original code to restore the original ... and/or you designed in some very complex checking for errors and built in redundancy... it may continue to function until the accumulation of errors exceeds the design limits ... and ‘life’ stops then.

And this **IS** what we are facing now ... soon extinction because of all the accumulations of errors in code (DNA, etc...) in our original so complex coding with its ‘back up copy/restore’ and ‘much redundancy’ built into the original.

This **reality** of soon extinction seems to be the cause of our mad technocrats now attempting to change to silicon chip integrated/based ... ‘life forms’ !!!

However ...

the character of the disciples of Jesus who recorded His life, death, resurrection on the 3rd day, Ascension on the 40th day, the giving of the Holy Spirit on the 50th day (at Pentecost) ... the continued events as foretold ... these all serve as ‘witnesses’ ...

And since Jesus showed his power of resurrection ... the foundation was solidified for the promise repeated often in the Bible ... all will be raised ... some to honour ... others to shame ...

See Daniel 12 about what was told him to record for us here ... at ‘these days‘ ... the generation to experience what was foretold about 2.5 k years ago ...

1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

And ... thus the 2nd huge sign ... ‘Are we there yet?’

Certain extinction of all flesh ... unless this madness is interdicted by God ...  yes ... the coverup is not working ... more are seeing now the ‘deaths’ rising up following these global ‘experimental injections’ ... and other vectors of exposure: food, water, air, tests, etc... an ongoing, demon inspired, technocratic madness!!!

But even an unbiased child can see that ‘every house had a builder’ ...

Can you now see ... the absolute impossibility of explosions creating complex working systems ... is totally in the minds of these so zealous technocrats trying to design and build silicon based life?

Footnotes:

1 Peter 1:23,24,25

(We must be) ... born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away: But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

Matthew 24:21,22

... then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
« Last Edit: Today at 09:07:01 AM by David »

Offline David

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Today at 09:19:38 AM »
In these past few days ... is the world facing this?

Matthew 24:21,22

... then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.