Author Topic: Free Beginning Bible Study/Getting to know the Heavenly Author series ...  (Read 65832 times)

Offline David

• View Profile
Re: Free Beginning Bible Study/Getting to know the Heavenly Author series ...
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2020, 05:51:15 AM »
In summary ...

BIG ‘map points’ to note:

Israel, a nation again 1948

Jerusalem returned ... ‘67

All to set stage for events foretold in Zechariah 12, Daniel 12, Matthew 24, etc...

But please study Zech. 12 to see how our Lord foretells so we can see He is LORD and thus can be trusted to be our ever present always faithful Saviour ... who has said to all who have trusted in Him:

“I will never leave or forsake you.”

Hebrews 13

5 Let your conversation (your life) be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 07:08:31 AM by David »

Offline David

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2020, 08:21:36 AM »
2020-09-18

Yesterday, a new friend  sent me a link to ‘vet’ ... she says that she is a newbie to Holy Scriptures .. the message at that link ... it was a mix of twisted scriptures and astrology ... (Note: We are to seek advice from God via his inspired word - Holy Scriptures - not via the demons behind astrology.)

You may like to see my reply ... copy/paste begins:

Please stay in the Holy Scriptures ... maybe start to read the Gospels:

Matthew, Mark, Luke, John

to see Jesus, his life, (his miracles and character), his critics, his followers and why they followed ...

At the same time read Genesis - HIS-Story (the story of God’s Salvation - Jesus) begins ... and why Eve (and Adam) was (were) promised (and needed) a Saviour ...

Then (in Acts - <of Apostles>) Luke continues the history of the good news  - the work (the acts) of Jesus in his people (by His Holy Spirit) ...

You will see in Acts the awesome conversion of Saul (also called Paul - see Acts 13:9) - from persecuting the followers of Jesus ... to then become the apostle sent to the nations outside of Israel/(Judea)... Paul is used mightily ... even from prison via sending many inspired letters ...

Matthew connects the prophecies about the long promised Saviour (His first coming) - to Jesus fulfillment...

John starts by letting us see explicitly that Jesus ... the eternal Word of God that ‘tented’ in the flesh there with John  ... that this Word ...

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not ...
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 03:26:20 PM by David »

Offline David

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2020, 10:12:09 PM »
2020-09-24

Today a new friend asked about two people ... his (root) question seems to have been ...

HOW can it be that these who seem to so set themselves now on helping people ... how can it be that they could be rejected by God?

Firstly, it should be easy to see that all who (continue to) reject the One who gives us each and all, every breath by breath, as being personally intentionally measured to each, breath by breath, and as from His very hand ... how can that ingratitude and evil foolishness ever be considered good?

But God has provided a guaranteed way to redeem us ... all sinners ... and if anyone thinks that God's way is not good or necessary ... again ... are they not in essence, saying to this so good and gracious all knowing One:

"I know more than you. I reject your way."

Yes ...

God works with all ... but not all come to His Salvation offered to all - Jesus ... (to be saved) ... most seem to want to do their own (or other worldly person, or demon) inspired ideas ...

Many are called ... but few seek after The Saviour ...

Jesus explains: the gate is wide, the road is broad that leads to destruction, and many take that way,

The gate is narrow, the road is narrow (strait) that leads to life, and few take that way ... we best see these insights in the following Holy Scriptures we all are given, but it seems only few can hear ... and NOTE WELL below (in verse 9) that Jesus explicitly tells us the (root) sin of us all ... the BIG SIN that we all must repent of in order to be saved:

John 16

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;

10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Jesus is speaking to us all here:

Matthew 7:13-14

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Note that Jesus also tells us:

I AM the way, the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father except by me.

John 14:6

“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

Matthew 22:14

“For many are called, but few are chosen.”

Revelation 17:14

“These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.”

So we all best keep in mind the big picture, the big end goal, the bottom line ... that Jesus sets before us all:
Mark 8:36-38

“For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.”

« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 10:20:31 PM by David »

Offline David

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2020, 12:03:50 PM »
I’ve been learning much about ‘voices’ / (thoughts, ideas, images) ... in the last few years via a friend who has been harassed by demon voices ...

It’s been training for now ... when yes ...

the whole world NOW needs to stop listening to the lies of the demon inspired (main) media and become diligent careful seekers of truth ...

since it’s the truth that makes us free - thus it’s lies and part truth with lies mixed in that enslave us ... as in this great delusion foretold now gripping the whole world!!!

2 Thessalonians 2:10-13
“...with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.”

1 Corinthians 1:19-21
“For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.”

Hebrews 12:25-27
“See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.

And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.”

Note especially the shaking of the vain things that we have been led to trust in ... will be seen to be not trustworthy... things like:
- governments
- doctors
- ‘scientists’
- media
- educators

1 Corinthians 1:18
“For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.”

1 Corinthians 1:25
“Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.”

1 Corinthians 3:19
“For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.”

Please see this summery of what’s at the root of this criminal fraud ‘Case-Demic’ (by Jon Rapport 2020-12-25):

In a CDC document titled, “Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) 2020 Interim Case Definition, Approved April 5, 2020,” under the section, “Laboratory Criteria,” we have this:

“Detection of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 ribonucleic acid (SARS-CoV-2 RNA) in a clinical specimen using a molecular amplification detection test.”

The test referred to is the PCR. And as you can plainly see, it is detecting, not the virus itself, but a piece of RNA.

A piece of RNA ASSUMED to come from the virus, SARS-CoV-2.

I say ASSUMED because, where is the actual virus? Where is the virus isolated from all surrounding material?

If you don’t have the virus, you can’t say, with any degree of certainty at all, that you have a piece of it (the RNA).

As I’ve described many times, “isolated” is a term that is tortured by researchers and public health officials, so that it means just the opposite of what it is supposed to mean.

Numerous studies that claim the virus has been isolated actually turn out to mean: “We have the virus in a soup in a dish in the lab. The soup contains various types of animal and humans cells, toxic chemicals and drugs, and other genetic material. The virus is completely surrounded, but it is there. We know this, because some of the cells are dying, and this dying must be the result of infection with the virus…”

This argument not only turns the definition of “isolation” on its head, it reveals, upon a moment’s consideration, that the dying of the cells could come from the action of the toxic chemicals and drugs; and on top of that, the cells are being starved of nutrients, so they could be dying as a result of that deprivation.

Therefore, to say “the virus must be in the soup in the dish in the lab” because is killing cells…well, that’s completely unproven, and therefore...

There is no reason under the sun to claim that the virus is there in the soup at all.

Hence, the claim that the PCR test is detecting a piece of RNA from the virus is unwarranted. Because, again…where is the virus? Where is the truly isolated virus?

Nowhere.

And on that basis alone, the PCR test is irrelevant, useless, and deceptive.

It is set up to look for and detect a piece of RNA material that has never been proved to come from this un-isolated phantom ASSUMPTION, called “SARS-CoV-2.”

A few more moments of clear thought, and you realize the whole string of “science” that leads to the lockdowns and the economic devastation is not science at all.

It is what is called, in the intelligence community, a cover story. A story launched to justify crimes.

In this case, capital crimes against humanity.

-/-

(Disclaimer: I agree with the keen insights of Jon above and his research extracted here ... but be aware that he seems not yet to ‘see’ the truth of ‘the history‘ of Creation as inspired by the Creator, using faithful scribes who recorded it in the Holy Bible.)

« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 01:12:06 PM by David »